AIM Outplacement Services
Have you been downsized? Lost your job recently after years of full employment? Looking to make a change in directions?
AIM can help you re-tool for the current job marketplace with the following services:
• Resume Writing: We update your resume based on current styles, provide you with an online copy and discuss general job search strategies. 60 minute sessions conducted online and via phone. $150
• Interview Coaching: We give guidelines on successful job interviewing for both one on one interviews and panel interviews. Includes mock interview questions and responses. 60 minute sessions conducted online and via phone. $150
• Job Search Strategies: We look at your total work history, future directions, and help you to create a plan for your job search. Includes re-writing your resume, interview coaching and general job search techniques. Also includes one follow up 30 minute session after your next job interview to review what worked and did not. Hourly $75 per hour, 2 hour minimum.
Is your organization downsizing? Would the organization consider providing outplacement services to these employees? Or, would your educational or professional association be interested in sponsoring workshops on the following topics to their members?
AIM gives virtual presentations for groups using WebEx (provided by the organization), covering the following:
Career Management Workshop Topics:
• Resume Writing: We provide an overview of effective resume writing including current styles and their uses.
• Interview Coaching: We cover interview skills and techniques for one on one, as well as, panel interviews.
• Job Search Strategies: We discuss resume writing, interviewing techniques, skills assessment and personal job search strategies.
Call AIM today for a customized quote for your group (5 person minimum) 877-965-7900 or email Linda McKell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.